Are you unable to change the ringtone on your iPhone? If yes, then you have come to the right place, because from here, you will learn to change the sound you hear when you get a call or a message. You can choose a sound for each of them from a wide variety of Apple’s inbuilt ringtones. You can even download ringtones from the App Store, or you can download custom ringtones from Zigtone, TonosdellamadaMP3.com.
Zigtone is one of the best sites for downloading free MP3 ringtones. New ringtones are coming up every day on the website, and from here, you can set your favorite songs as your ringtone! So, without further ado, let’s learn to change the ringtone on your iPhone.
Steps to change the ringtone?
- Go to the settings of your iPhone.
- From there, go to Sound & Haptics.
- You will notice the section called ‘Sound and Vibration Patterns.’
- Tap the sound you want to change under the section.
- You will see an option of ringtones.
- You can tap it, hear it, and set it as your new ringtone if you like it.
Steps to set a specific ringtone on your iPhone for a particular contact?
- Head to your contact and tap on the contact for which you want to add a specific ringtone.
- On the upper-right hand side, tap on the contact card, and tap on the edit option.
- You can choose between pressing on the ringtone and text tone over here.
- Once you press one of the buttons, you can select a new sound and set it as the ringtone or text tone for that person.
Buy ringtones from iTunes
- Go to the iTunes Store.
- Tap on the *** more options on the iTunes Store.
- Click on the tones section.
- Search for the ringtone that you wish to set on your iPhone.
- When you find one ringtone, tap on its price.
- You can decide if you want to set the ringtone automatically or do it later. You can also decide whether to keep it as a text tone, ringtone, or if you wish to assign it to a particular contact.
- Complete your purchase by entering your Apple ID and password.
Use a custom ringtone for your iPhone
If you have created a custom ringtone for yourself, or if you want to use a song or an audio clip that you have cut out for yourself using apps like Garageband, here are a few steps.
- Synchronize it to your Apple device using iTunes for Windows or Finder for Mac.
- Connect your Apple device to a PC.
- If you are utilizing Mac, open the Finder, and if you are using a Windows PC, open iTunes.
- Drag the ringtone from there and drop it to your Apple device.
Steps to download ringtones from Zigtone
- Go to zigtone.com from your browser.
- Please search for the ringtone you wish to set for your iPhone or choose one of their latest ringtones from the homepage.
- Click on the song, listen to the ringtone, and tap on the download section’s M4R button!